Pages

Friday 11 November 2016

Eyes Open and Closed OBE Trip

Same thing as the other night, seems to be a repeat pattern of sleeping early and then trying my best to go back to sleep. This time I had a mix of the b vitamins (niacin and b complex) and also some L-theanine.

I relaxed around 2ish am. As I relaxed my visualizations were very clear, seeing vivid random images in my minds eye (eyes closed).

Suddenly I became alert and aware of my room around me as though I had somehow kept my eyes open during sleep and was only conscious of it at that moment. I continued to relax, breathing changed until I was no longer breathing. I felt something very close to me, it would seem it had occupied my body. It was breathing in a sort of ruffling kind of manner which was quite intimidating only I decided to not fear it so much and just observe.

My head moved to the left and mouth opened and then closed. Then head back in original position. I'm laying on my back the entire time this is happening. Then I feel my legs raise up, light as a feather. The legs go back down. I felt like this procedure was being carried out to see how aware I was, maybe but not entirely sure. I did get the sense that this other presence, whatever, or whoever it was assumed I was not aware. It could be that maybe I am aware of these incidents but upon waking from sleep lose all memory of it, so these types of experiences could actually be happening every night.

Then I had the classic OBE symptoms take place. I started to glide to the right side of the room. Then spinning around and gliding to the other side. It was like the space around me had expanded or I had shrunk that the amount of time to move around seemed unreasonably long. I felt an adrenaline rush as I moved across because of the speed. Also was excited wondering where I'd end up as I haven't had an OBE / astral experience in a long time. My level of conscious awareness was impressive.

As my body reached more towards the window my body was still taking a long time. I felt I needed to do something or I would lose this awareness. My vision was fading so I decided to close my eyes and white vibrating geometric patterns in a black background appeared. After a moment of these ripples I opened my eyes and my awareness was the same level as it was during this short but rather long trip.

It was odd as the movement of the body was rapid meaning I was gliding and moving at what seemed like a rapid speed in what was actually a short distance but simultaneously seemed to take a very long time.

I'm curious about these states of mind and I haven't dabbled in OBEs / Astral Travels in a long time. The supplements I'm taking seem to be a key to these types of experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment