Pages

Friday 13 March 2015

Memory Recall and Phantom Arms

Last night listened to open the heart hemisync track and then sleep exploration, once again sleep exploration allowed me to fall asleep. I was awakened at 1 am then back to sleep then awake around 3 am. Some time after 4am relaxed deeply, this time rest my head on a high pillow.

The room started to get etched out with my eyes closed so that I was staring directly through the eyelids.

There were odd sensations and then things started to appear, mostly. I recall seeing a mobile phone screen at some stage. There was a memory being recalled, something which may have happened in the past but right now my recollection of it is terrible.

There was this very odd sensation that I can't seem to describe and soon enough I felt something raising up and to be a part of my form. I focus on this and seeing both arms raising up. This continued to happen several times. I don't think these were my actual physical arms, it felt more phantom like.

The arms were constantly forming a kind of circle. A swift upwards motion and curving then gently down. At one point my right arm moved down and hand rested on left side of chest. Something like this has happened before and my initial thought was I was being  possessed, when the hand rested on chest I once again had this thought. As if addressing my concern the right arm moved away and carried on with lifting upwards in a circle.

No comments:

Post a Comment