Pages

Tuesday 1 March 2011

Collecting Sexual Energy

In the afternoon I knew I had to go back, in that state of mind something was about to be revealed, it's unfortunate that I don't have a constant open clear perception I feel I could learn so much.

Chewed leaves and immediately we're observing other areas, I feel we're moving around the neighbourhood. Somewhere local in someone's house we're watching two people in sexual intercourse. I am confused this is not what I expected at all. We're moving to other neighbouring houses in particular where others are having sex.

I feel we're traveling fast now, somewhere deeper, where there are so many entities that are pairing up and copying the sexual act that they're watching. But strangely I always see their face bobbing in and out - no bodies. Something opens, almost like a flower opening up and above me is a face of a bearded man, almost always a bearded man. Ancient looking old face that is bobbing up and down and then it really hits me - I am inside someone's vagina, like a part of it and his face is a part of someone's penis. And just as we enter a new person there is a stream of these entities rushing down to the main points where two faces meet and my goodness now I am really confused.

It takes a few sexual acts and some major intense arousal to figure out what they are doing, they're collecting the sexual energy that others are possibly wasting away. Initially it felt so odd and I felt like these others might possibly be a bunch of peeping toms. I have to figure out if I understand what is occuring, give in to the sexual intensity and whoa major orgasm, residue of it blissing parts of my legs. I could sense that they want me to bear the intensity out and not waste it - to somehow endure it. Found this website that goes more into the sexual aspect of Kundalini and things making more sense now. As I type this it is still going on - the continuous throbbing, sometimes I feel I'm about to slip out of this body.

No comments:

Post a Comment