Pages

Wednesday 2 February 2011

The Tour

Maybe less than 4g of Salvia was chewed in the morning - I'm surprised that I went very deep as initially when effects kicked in I thought I really didn't take enough - forgetting that it's not the power in Salvia that makes it work.

I should lay back down but my curiosity keeps me up staring at the carpet - I'm so fascinated by these beings in the surrounding. The world around me keeps getting more and more mysterious, every mystery feels like a wonderful breath of fresh air.

On the carpet it looks like a scene is playing out - there are so many people forming a round circle. The building is moving - maybe earth vibration? The ride is moving? Are they on a train or something, or a ferry - it seems they are on some high up platform. They all have their faces turned in my direction. I wonder if we're going somewhere I lay down expecting the unexpected.

Lay down and close eyes - this is the moment where I think effects might be wearing off. Suddenly I feel these columns of energy moving and scanning the physical body. I open eyes and feel presence around me. Look to the right side - carpet, walls etc have intensified with beings activity. I can see their eye balls litterally opening within the surrounding. There's a row of people walking across (on carpet), they each pause to look at me. Some of them smiling, and some of them were looking at me astounded. This astonishment worked both ways. I can tell that some have this human presence about them - like they were once human. Others moved all around the room as if they're seeing this atmosphere for the first time and that's when it hit me, that these lot are like tourists.

Their attention wasn't fully on me, a majority of them were observing all the many objects in the room with absolute fascination. My room - really my life felt like this museum piece and these others were on a tour viewing this earth environment. I felt embarrased, my room was in a terrible cluttered state. In my point of view I was a really boring museum piece - yet these others are in awe of my messed up room.

Maybe these others are always here and most of them have probably already witnessed the many dramas of my life. What is this life - a tv show? I recall also feeling background noise and it felt like they were touching it and a part of the brain or mind felt like it was touched. Some of them move near the computer at which point I'm a bit wary of these visitors. I lay back down look near window - more visitors. I make a statement that they're free to be here but nobody is allowed to even consider taking control over my body.

I get up and feel I am a walking magnet of sorts - this is the only way I can clearly describe what occurs energetically. Walk around the house trying to get used to walking aware of this field of energy. They're all over the house. Back in the room I look at my hands and there are faces peering out, then down at my feet - more faces. Even now as I write this their impressions are everywhere.

It's a fascinating experience, and maybe I haven't adequately described it as it goes some things you really do need to experience in order to understand. Yet the experience has left behind the fact that there is one mystery I have yet to understand. That big question that not many have the time to ask and go into deeply - WHO AM I?

No comments:

Post a Comment